GIRL! I know I haven't mentioned being pregnant in any previous posts, but as the saying goes, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. I'm very, very happy to be having another baby, but I absolutely hate everything about being pregnant. Well, except for the ultrasound!
Brooklyn is so very happy to be having a little sister. AJ is devastated. We're trying not to talk about it with him. He says we should just name it "poop". Poor guy, I feel so sad that he's so disappointed. The look on his face in the doctors office when the ultrasound technician said it was a girl was just pitiful. It almost made me cry! Good thing the rest of us are happy to be having a little girl. Hopefully he'll realize how lucky he is to be my special boy.
4 months ago
8 comments:
how fun Holly, CONGRATS, hopefully AJ wll come around :)
poop? That's so funny and sad too. :) I have another month before I get to find out what I'm having. Little girls are so much fun to dress. I love having two girls to dress up. Congratulations!
Poor AJ. No one does a sad face quite like that little guy does.
That said, I just about fell off my chair when I read that he thinks the baby should be named poop. Had a good birthday laugh over it. That'll be a fun one to bring up when he's older and easily embarrassed.
Frankie yelled "I wanted a brother!" and ran in his room and slammed the door when we told him it was a girl. Then again, I still don't think he knows any better.
He's got some time to get used to the idea, hopefully he won't be too stubborn! And congrats!
(I also hate being pregnant. Not sure I'm as brave as you as I think I'll be finished after #2 pops out soon.)
Congratulations!! Another girl will be awesome, and she will love having AJ as a big brother. Jonathan also has to manage being the only boy in our family, but he's too young to know it yet. :)
WOW...every time I say hold crap from now on I will think of AJ!!! (sorry). Once little poop gets here he will love her so much! He can teach her to play ball...hopefully he won't use her for 1st base! Sorry! Sometimes I just can't help myself. Let me know on what color you want to make her blakie. I LOVE YOU ALL.
Actually, I think Poop is a good name! I am so happy for you and I know what you mean about being pregnant--didn't enjoy it myself.
100% relate on the hating being pregnant thing...bleh, love having the kids here to love, just not into the having to carrying them around as parasites first...Congratulations and hopefully AJ will survive!=0) I'm sure this one will be every bit as adorable as Brooklyn and AJ!=0)
Post a Comment