Last week Bradie ("baby bwadie" as AJ calls her) turned 4 months old. The time has flown by and I feel like she's growing up so fast! At her doctor visit this morning she weighed 14 pounds (60th percentile) and was 26 inches long (95th percentile). She sleeps really well at night and is starting to figure out what to do with "solid" food. I call her my perfect baby. She may turn into an awful toddler, but I'm enjoying every minute with her now!
We also went on vacation last week. We drove to Richmond Tuesday after swimming lessons. Wednesday Aric took Brooklyn and AJ to the Kings Dominion amusement park while Bradie and I spent the day shoppping. With temps over 100 degrees in Richmond, Aric and the kids were pretty worn out by the end of the day, and I was glad to have the baby in the air-conditioned stores. Thursday the weather was much better, so we all went to Busch Gardens. It was a lot of fun, very clean and family friendly. It has a European theme, which may be the closest we get to Europe any time soon! Friday we went to Virginia Beach. The ocean was pretty choppy, so Bradie just cried when I dipped her feet in it. AJ loved the waves, and Brooklyn had fun digging a hole on th beach. Traveling with 3 kids now is a bit more difficult, but we had a really good time.
4 comments:
I wish I could see them in person..I miss you all and love you all
I don't have a perfect baby but she is perfectly cute so I guess I'll keep her. :)
your kids are adorable Holly!!<3 I echo Aunt Patsy...i wish I could see them in person someday too! =0)
Bradie is such a cutie! I can't wait to see your cute kids next month. Hope all the traveling to different places goes well between now and then.
Post a Comment