Monday, January 17, 2011

I'll admit...

This is the LAMEST blog ever. I'm not likely to make it great any time soon either. But I took this picture the other day and just had to share it real quick. It just melts my heart.

5 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet!

jgirl said...

That is so very cute!

Laura Oler said...

So cute! And at least you have a blog. :)

Cara said...

It's not as lame as you think it is Holly. At least you're keeping it supplied with pictures every so often even if you don't have time to type up the story that goes along with it. You kids are so cute so I just enjoy seeing what I get to of them as I'm sure does everyone else. :)

VirtualM said...

They are very cute...and growing up! I agree, your blog isn't as lame as you think it is. My blog sucks, but my mom likes it, so I keep doing it every once in awhile.