4 months ago
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Whew!
Ok, so I was going to wait until I got home to blog, but I may have gotten a really tasty beverage from Sonic earlier, and now everyone is asleep here in the hotel room and I can't seem to relax. I just wanted to say I'm glad to still have a computer because we left our laptops in the big, black Suburban all afternoon while we were at the Cardinals game and it was nearly 100 degrees in the STL today. I was freaking out and nagging Aric about not parking in a parking garage. So, sorry computer (and Aric!). Looks like everything's ok. Guess I should just stop worrying sometimes. Go Cardinals! And PS 10 days was enough, I just want to go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we miss you!
It sounds like you guys had a good time! It'll feel good to be back in your own bed though, I'm sure!=0)
Post a Comment