Friday, August 21, 2009

Big Changes For Little Brooklyn



Last month Aric started teaching Brooklyn to ride her bike without training wheels. She is now officially able to ride on her own. Its really fun to see her so excited to be riding on two wheels.
We also learned at her 7-year check-up that she needs glasses. So, Monday she had an eye appointment and her glasses came in yesterday. We think she looks adorable and she really likes wearing them. Hopefully, they'll hold up for the whole school year!
Brooklyn has been begging to get her hair cut short for a while now, so we finally gave in. I did the main chop, but I wasn't really happy with it. Her hair is really thick and wavy in the back, so it looked a little choppy. So, Tuesday morning I took her in to a salon and they made it look really good.
Brooklyn seems tolove her new 2nd grade teacher, so we're looking forward to a great year.

4 comments:

jgirl said...

looking good Brooklyn!=0) glasses wearing is a right of passage isn't it?=0) two of my three wear them..not sure how Adree got 20/20 vision...=0)

Cara said...

Ainsley comments that she'd like to have her hair cut too. It's so long and thick it makes her very hot. I let her cut it last year and although she liked it I missed her pretty hair. So far she's agreeing to let me keep it long. We'll see how long it lasts. :) Brooklyn looks very cute and so grown up!

patrice stanford said...

She looks SO CUTE! I love the pic with Aric. I miss you guys and LOVE LOVE LOVE you so much

Bec said...

I love her haircut and glasses. She looks so much older-how sad. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you and miss you