2010 is the year of "it couldn't possibly..." Like I keep saying "it couldn't possibly snow any more!" And it does, and it is. "school couldn't possibly get cancelled again!" And it does, and we're going on two weeks straight of no school. "I couldn't possibly handle another day at home with the kids!" Thankfully I'm surviving somehow, and they're still alive too (though their brains are probably close to mush from all the TV and no school). "my belly couldn't possibly get any bigger." And well, lets just say I won't be posting any photos of myself here anytime soon.
And you know, the Bopps couldn't possibly go a holiday season without some home repair and improvement. At least you can be correct there. We finished our art room/workout room. (Though I haven't taken pictures of it yet) We also painted AJ's room and are finishing up "the girl's" room. We're cutting it a little close with the baby due really soon, but I'm sure she couldn't possibly come before we finish....
4 comments:
sorry Holly, I know how those snow day scan really "get to" a mom, just think next year if it snows that much, you'll have 3 kids home ll day ;) LOL take care of yourself!
I am sooo glad I don't live in the snow for that reason alone! Keep your sanity and just think soon it'll be three...yikes! (((hugs))) =0)
AJ's room looks really good. Not that I'm surprised, you always do great decorating.
I've decided there's no such thing as a snow day in Utah. We get feet of snow at a time and the kids still go. Keep on nesting!
Post a Comment