Thursday, March 11, 2010

She's here!





Bradie Caroline Bopp was born at 12:55 pm, Monday, March 8th. She weighed 7 lbs, 12 oz. and was 19.5 inches long. She has dark hair and yet-to-be-determined eyes. She's doing well and is much smaller than I expected!

15 comments:

VirtualM said...

congratulations, momma! she's gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! I will upload these so Grandma can see them too. We are so happy for you!

patrice stanford said...

She is beautiful...as all your kids are and have been. AJ looks like he's feeling a bit outnumbered. Hope you are feeling well and getting some rest. I love you and miss seeing you.

Cara said...

She looks so cute! Congrats! Ainsley had a friend in WA named Brady. It's not a name you hear often for girls but so cute! Hopefully I'm just a couple weeks behind you. I'm so jealous that you're not pregnant anymore!

jgirl said...

You can read so much in A.J.'s expression! She is beautiful, and I LOVE the name! Congratulations to the Bopp family and their newest addition! =0)

Jamiecrafts said...

YAyyy congrats, so happy for you guys!

Laura Oler said...

She's beautiful! You look great in the picture, but I'm sure you're not feeling that well, so let me bring you dinner sometime. :) I hope you are all resting and enjoying Bradie.

Mary said...

Holly, she's beautiful. Congratulations and I hope you're feeling well!

Jacki said...

Hooray for a new little sister! She's so perfect, even for a newborn. Now get off the internet and go get some rest!

Congratulations!
-Jacki

Mike & Andrea said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congrats she is beautiful!

Jen said...

Yay! Congrats - I can see AJ in her already. The kids looks so happy to have a little sister. Enjoy those fast fleeting newborn moments.

mijken said...

She's such a pretty girl! Congratulations!

Amber said...

Whoa--you can already see the Bopp in her in the top picture! Congratulations! Hope you're able to rest.

Shelly Beth said...

Congrats! She is so amazing. I seriosuly love the first picture. Hope all is well. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!