Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School Lunch




This week is National School Lunch Week, exciting, I know! So, I got suckered into having lunch with Brooklyn today. I brought AJ, because he actually wanted to go. We had all of 30 seconds to eat our (not so yummy) food. No wonder she's always starving when she gets home from school. I do love getting a sneak peek into her little world though. The kids (including Brooklyn) started singing "Ryan and Sophie sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g....". I Couldn't believe they still sing the same chants that kids did when I was in school. It was pretty funny. Brooklyn also got distracted by the other Brooklyn who is in first grade. They said "hi, Brooklyn" to each other about 20 times. They think its funny now, but in a couple of years when everyone gets the two Brooklyns mixed up it won't be so fun. They really look alike, same blonde hair and blue eyes. My Brooklyn is smarter and cuter of course :)

1 comment:

patrice stanford said...

AJ looks like "do you really expect me to eat this crap????" How funny. I remember our cafeteria ladies in Page. Mrs. Buford made the best rolls EVER....ask your mom. Some days she would even let us ask for seconds. Of course, wh could only have one if we cleaned our plates first. They were always hot and fresh out of the oven. I would kill for one these days.