Aric, this blog's for you since we won't see you for a few more days. As excellent luck would have it, the kids had their dentist appointment today. Brooklyn's tooth has been on the verge of coming out for a day or so, and despite what I said before, it was starting to gross me out. I did not want to pull it out for her. Her teeth are so small (Tiny Tony Teeth, we call them, because they're like Grandpa Tony's), I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get my finger on it right. So, I let the dentist know about it, and she pulled it out in a half-second flat. Brooklyn said it didn't even hurt at all. I was soooo relieved. We're all pretty excited about it. Too bad she heard that the tooth fairy gives silver dollars. The tooth fairy didn't have time to go get one from the bank this morning. We'll see what she can come up with!
PS. Happy Birthday Jill. We're having fish sticks for dinner in honor of you-haha!
4 comments:
Congrats Brooklyn... its just the beginning....lots of teeth to lose.
Fish sticks. Ha-ha! Punish the family on Aunt Jill's birthday, eh? Nice.
I knew the tooth would get to you eventually. :o) That's what dentists are for.
She gives them every other time around here. Congrats Brooklyn!
Ainsley has a loose tooth too. She wiggled it for me and it grossed me out! I guess you and I have something in common!
Post a Comment