The whole reason I started this blog was to keep my family updated on what what we are up to. I have done a very poor job of posting small things, so my New Years resolution is to really post things that are going on. I apologize if it's boring or lame, but its mostly for my mom. (hi mom!). Since Aric and I have been in over our heads with remodeling for the past two weeks, (to get our house re-appraised) I'm starting all of my resolutions today. So, yesterday Aric gave AJ a much-needed buzz cut and I cut several inches off Brooklyn's hair. Brooklyn also lost a top, front tooth. She definitely looks like a grade-schooler now!
Schools are closed until Thursday for "mid-winter break", so the kids and I will be going to visit Sandy and Tony on Monday. Aric leaves for the International Builders Show in Las Vegas tomorrow, so we hope he travels safely and doesn't lose too much money there (haha). Hopefully I'll have another post soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment