Jill "tagged" me so here it is sista:
10 things I love
1. My family, especially Aric!
2. Interior design (duh)
3. Guacamole, I've even wondered if I could grow an avocado tree here
4. Living in Blacksburg
5. Candy, pretty much all of it
6. Plants, I love living in VA where things actually grow without my help
7. Starting a new remodeling project
8. Visiting Arizona (in the winter!)
9. Working out, though it doesn't really show (see #5)
10. Looting the Dermatologists office every time I go (I love the samples, what can I say?)
10 things I hate
1. When my kids get sick
2. Chocolate cake, chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. They're so gross. I only like actual chocolate.
3. That the phones in my house keep dying. Only 2 of 4 work right now.
4. Wasting money. Call me a cheapskate if you will.
5. That my kids can't seem to politely tell me they don't like their dinner. Its always a dramatic "This is TERRIBLE".
6. Cancer
7. Even the thought of AJ's broken leg incident. It still nearly brings me to tears.
8. My hair- and trying to get a decent haircut. Still trying...
9. Music snobs
10.The sound of other people eating.
10 random things (couldn't just stop with 2 lists, huh, Jill?)
1. I will never get sick of eating cereal for breakfast
2. My husband is a grilling expert. He's even got me loving fish.
3. I check facebook too often
4. I love having a clean house, but I've never understood the big deal about having a few dirty dishes in the sink- so what?
5. I'd like it if my kids went to BYU, even though I hated it there (don't tell them)
6. I'm all about the big picture. Details frequently escape me.
7. I sometimes find myself jealous of people who have more kids than I do
8. I can speak a few words of Navajo, which people out here think is amazing
9. I'm a recovering Germophobe. Having a son is my therapy. You can only worry about so much with a wild boy in the house. (He is becoming a good hand-washer though)
10. I promise not to do this again. Sorry there's no pictures of the kids in this blog, grandparents!
4 months ago
3 comments:
I love your blog, Holly! I'm finding more and more that we have in common! It's good to have blog friends. :)
I'm having a good laugh picturing your kids telling you dinner is terrible. One of the things I loved about working with kids is their total, unflinching honesty. I asked one little boy how he liked his haircut and he shrugged. "It's okay I guess," he said. "But don't worry. I'm sure you did your best."
I want you to clean and then decorate my house. Please. ;) No seriously.
Post a Comment