Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend



Yesterday morning Aric decided we should all go to the Hokie Basketball game, so he got tickets for the four of us. Brooklyn was only interested in watching during time-outs to see the cheerleaders and dance team perform. AJ seemed to like the basketball when he wasn't stuffing his face full of cotton candy. Despite post-sugar high craziness, we all had a fun afternoon. It was also part of our plan to get AJ interested in a sport other than football (which he seems to love). One broken leg is enough for a mother to have to bear for a lifetime. Maybe we should just take him to a chess match...

1 comment:

VirtualM said...

Isn't it funny how much little boys just love sports? I can't wait until we can sign Frankie up for pee-wee soccer in like 2 years. Right now we do what I call 'free-form' gymnastics (running around playing with the gymnastics equipment) and he absolutely adores it. Sundays we watch 'feetball' on TV, and when I asked what came after feetball was over, I was told it was basketball season. Yikes! Maybe it is time to invest in a second television.