I honestly just haven't been in the mood to post a blog in the past few weeks. We've done a lot of things, though. Brooklyn and Aric went to the Daddy/Daughter dance at her school last weekend. Brooklyn had been looking forward to it all year, so I'm glad she got to go (even though it was my BUNKO night!). She had lots of fun, all of her friends from her class were there with their dads too.
This past week was something else... between school delays, AJ giving Brooklyn a bloody nose, AJ having an accident at the park, Aric's schedule changes, and the usual mayhem, it was pretty crazy. And.. we wished Becky and Alex happy birthdays too!
This weekend we decided to plant our spinach garden (yes, we know its a bit early). As luck would have it, it snowed last night. It was our biggest snow of the winter, too. All one and a half inches of it cover our new garden. Ah,well. AJ had a birthday party to go to after lunch, then he got to go to the Hokie basketball game with Aric. Apparently they had really good seats to see VT play Duke. They were only two rows behind the scoring table. Aric says the coaches cursed A LOT so I'm hoping AJ doesn't start saying anything "new". Brooklyn and I had a fun afternoon shopping and playing Polly Pockets. I enjoyed it, but I think I've had my fill of little dolls for a while. Those little things can be hard to dress!
3 comments:
Awwww, daddy/daughter dance, how fun! They both look great, and so happy.
I hear you on the Polly Pockets! Who invented those things anyway?!?
I'm so glad Adree "lost" most of hers...at the D.I., that is...;0)
Post a Comment