So, I'm in Harrisonburg, meaning we're on our second trip and I never finished the blog about our first. I should be breif. So, in Chicago on Tuesday we went to Six Flags with Aric (thank you cousin Steve for the tickets!). The kids loved it. They even rode a real deal roller-coaster. Crazy. Wednesday we took a cab to the American Girl store. Oh, the fun. I loved it. I mean Brooklyn loved it. She got to buy a doll for her birthday, since Granny gave her the money before we left. I also bought her a couple outfits for her birthday. That place ain't cheap! Thursday we went to the aquarium, which was great. The kids had a blast. AJ even saw the shark he was dying to see. And Brooklyn saw her favorite- dolphins. Friday we packed up and I took the kids on a water taxi to the Sears tower, mostly just so they could saw they've been on a boat, but it was also pretty relaxing. Friday night we spent the night in Springfield, Ill. Saturday we woke up and headed to the cardinals game. It was a great game. We got to see Pujols hit 2 homeruns and see the fireworks let off each time. We even met up with Alex and Mindy there. It might just have been worth the 100 degree Missouri heat Sunday was a drag driving all day, but it was so good to get home!.
4 months ago
3 comments:
You guys are just burning up the road/sky aren't you? So many fun memories though! Have fun!
Make the most of the time you have when they are little for sure!=0)
AJ looks as though he's having the time of his life at the American Girl store. :)
I'm gonna have to get to Chicago someday. Our old bishop from here in Atlanta moved out there and lives downtown, so we even have a place to stay. It sounds like a great place.
Post a Comment